Every donation over $2 is tax deductible and donated funds are utilised to:
- support families, carers, teachers and alike with information and programs;
- fund scientific research to find a treatment or cure;
- sustainability of this charity.
Making a Donation to the Batten Disease cause can be given in the following ways:
1. Securely by Credit Card via the ‘Our Community’ charity site and a receipt is issued by post
2. Cheque made payable to the BDSRA, and post to:
9 Norton Avenue,
Killarney Vale NSW 2261.
A receipt will be posted in due course.
3. Perpetual Donation, $10 per month on a continuing basis, which is all tax deductible.
For less than a cup of Coffee each week !
And includes Free BDSRA Membership! 4 Easy steps
A. Follow this link https://www.givenow.com.au/battendiseasesupport
B. Click on MONTHLY DONATION button
C. Enter $10 in other amount button
D. fill out GiveNow form via credit card or direct debit
4. Utilising a Fundraising page to collect donations at EveryDay Hero website which supports the BDSRA. Visit www.everydayhero.com.au to register your page.