Last wish of a brave little girl: All Mia wants is to meet a 'real princess' when the Duchess of Cambridge visits Sydney
· Mia Murchison, who has rare Batten disease, has a new 'princess dress'
· Mia, 4, to wear dress to meet 'real princess' the Duchess of Cambridge
· Mia's parents say royal visit to Australia will shine light on sick children
· Father hopes Prince William gets time in Sydney to 'relax, have a surf'
· Sydney hospice staff 'absolutely ecstatic' about next month's Royal visit
· Nursing manager Narelle Martin said Duke and Duchess's visit could improve lives of terminally ill Australian children
PUBLISHED: 07:46 GMT, 11 March 2014 | UPDATED: 07:48 GMT, 11 March 2014
On a brilliant Sydney day in the gardens of Bear Cottage, four-year-old Mia Murchison was trying out the 'princess dress' she will wear next month to meet 'reallife Princess Kate'.
Upstairs at the children's hospice, excited staff were in a flurry of preparations for the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, saying they were 'proud' their care facility had been chosen for the royal couple's Easter Friday visit.
Mia, who suffers from rare Batten disease, is one of eight children with life limiting conditions who will meet the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge when they visit Bear Cottage in the Sydney seaside suburb of Manly.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2578052/Four-year-old-Mia-Murchison-tries-princess-dress-wear-meet-real-princess-Duchess-Cambridge-visit-Sydney-childrens-hospice-April.html#ixzz2vnQZASPR