The Australian Chapter's volunteer Committee and associated positions are kindly undertaken either by families with affected children, who have lost their children or by friends. The Office Manager can be contacted in relation to any BDSRA matters.
- Certain projects (short-term or long-term) are created from an identified need of our members or the public;
- We also encourage and provide assistance to community fundraising and awareness of which more information can be found by clicking here.
- Research funding provision to worthy scientific projects studying Batten Disease and working towards a treatment and cure (non-Government funded) whilst iaising with international counterparts regarding funding research projects. Click here to visit the Research page.
Activity has lead to the following projects to be carried out:
- Health Professional database Specific information on this project to come.
- Information Exchange. Specific information on this project to come.
- National Batten Disease Awareness Day. Click here for more details.
- BARC – Research & Development Committee. Click here for more details
- Family Meetings. Click here for more details